Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tennis Shoes

Both of my kids are growing fast and their tennis shoes were very old and worn out!! I haven't bought any..I keep telling myself that we have to find a great deal. We did! Today after church, we went to get prices on a wooden cabinet ( TOO EXPENSIVE..have to figure something else out for that!) Anyways, Shopko had buy one pair of shoes get the second at half price. Not typically a sale that moved me, but it included clearance shoes AND I had a gift card from WAY back that I haven't used.

So, we found cute tennis shoes for both kids on clearance and a plastic toy box on clearance. After sales and the gift card. We paid $3.00 out of pocket!! The kids got new shoes and I didn't have to break the bank!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.