Monday, February 23, 2009

.15 cent Grocery Trip

Yesterday, at Logli's, I came across some $1.00 Green Giant Veggie Coupons that were to expire 2/28/09. I asked Logli's if I could take several of them since they expire this week. The woman told me to help myself and take what a wanted. I grabbed a handful. Got home and counted what I grabbed. 19 inserts.

So, I knew that Pick N Save had these veggies for 1.00 a bag. :) So I sent my husband over there today. After coupons, 15 cents. :)

Here is what he picked up:


19 bags of veggies
1 doz eggs
3 pounds of ground turkey
15 cents. :)

3 comments:

mvtino said...

I really don't understand how you do this! Looking at the 15 cent grocery trip, I understand how you got the veggies; you used the $1.00 coupon and got them for free. But how did you buy the rest of the groceries for 15 cents?!

Frugalmommie said...

The Ground turkey was on sale for $1.00 a pound. I had a coupon for $3.00 off any meat purchase,so I bought 3 of them. Also, I had one more $1.00 any dozen egg wine tag and Pick and Save has the cheapest eggs at $1.15. So I paid 15 cents for the eggs.

Amoora said...

You are absolutely amazing at this! I hope one day to become as good as you. I have cut down my expense alot, and gotten a lot of stuff for free, but groceries are not where I find my amazing discounts.

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.