Sunday, March 22, 2009

Freebie and coupons and ramblings

Good Nights Boxer Sample
LINK

Energizer Hearing Aid Battery Sample
LINK

CoffeeMate $1.50 off IP
LINK

Post Trail Mix Cereal $2.00 off IP
LINK

Pop Tarts .55 cents off IP
LINK

Coupon Booklet with $10.00 worth of coupons in it
LINK

I didn't get many coupons in my newspaper this week. Which is fine, I need to catch up on what I have. There is a great deal at Target and Menards. Not food related, but I may get over there anyways.

I am really stocked for food right now. All my stockpiles are stocked. I am putting together a bag for our food pantry, because they said at church that more and more people are going there for help.

Also, I have not posted this yet, but since my hubby is laid off and getting a bit impatient, he decided to start giving plasma. In our area, they pay $250 a month for plasma donation. I am scared of needles, so I can't do this, but he is not bothered by it so he started donating last week. They don't pay cash, they pay in a Visa Gift Card. So, after one week, he has money on there already. At least he feels like he is doing something to help.

I am still socking away as much as I can towards our savings. We will not be debt free this summer, due to the lay off, but we have enough money to pay for our bills for 2 months while I am not working over the summer.

STAY FRUGAL EVERYONE!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.