Friday, March 6, 2009

Walgreens Trip


Walgreens has a great deal right now! Buy 8 Dove items and get a $10.00 RR. So, I decided to get over there.

First Transaction:
8 Dove Bath Bars
Total: $8.36
Paid on my Rebate card, so no money spent. I got the $10.00 RR.

Second Transaction:
Michelina's Frozen Meals ( On clearance for 76 cents each)
Wal-Zyr Tabs
Walgreens Headache medicine
4 packs of Angel's Soft Toilet Paper
1 bottle of AXE shampoo
1 Tube of Kids Toothpaste ( on clearance and I had a coupon)

Total: $13.80. I used the $10.00 RR from my Dove Purchase and I used a $1.00 RR I had from a few weeks ago. Also, I will be getting $12.97 back in Walgreens Refunds! I used my refund card, so no money out of pocket.

Last Transaction:
Colgate Toothpaste
Total: $2.72 after coupon
I got a $3.50 RR back for the next time I shop. :)

I still have a balance on my Refund Card. So I can save that for my next trip. I have $3.50 in RR's for next time also. So, no money out of pocket!! :) YEAH!!!
The soap I will not only use for washing, but it has a strong scent, so I will put one bar in each of my clothing drawers ( the soap stays in the box) to make my clothes smell nice ( I quess this won't work if you don't like the scent!) The frozen meals will be for my work; .76 cents for the meal, 25 cents for milk and I have a meal. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.