Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More Shopping...

I have to admit our family has done alot of little shopping trips lately. I normally don't but we are trying to stockpile loss leaders so we can make the money stretch.

Today, my husband went out and got:
Sentry:
3 packs of hot dogs
2 4pks of Yougart
1 4 pound sugar
6 cans of soups
Total after coupons:$8.01, but we used our visa gift card so NOTHING out of pocket

Walgreens:
Transaction 1:
2 Reach Dental Floss
1 2pk of toothbrushes
Total after coupons: $7.00 and I got a $6.00 RR back

Transaction 2:
Electrosol Dishwasher Tabs
4 packs of Paper Plates
1 box of Antibotic Band Aids
2 tubes of Crest Pro Toothpaste
Total after coupons: $5.01, and I got a $1.00 RR. Which was odd, because I thought that was high. Sure enough, they overcharged me for the Electrosol Tablets, so I have to go back and see if I can get a refund. I used a RR, so I doubt that I can, but I am going try.

*************************
UPDATE: Went to Walgreens and they refunded me the Electrosol, no problem. I love the local Walgreens! Very coupon friendly and no hassle returns!! I sure hope it stays that way!!!
*************************

My husband will go out tomorrow to do the Target deal. I want to see what he comes back with. :) I will keep you posted!

Stay Frugal!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.