Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Weekend!


Well, I sent my husband over to pick up the Quaker Granola Deal at Target. I gave him a handful of different Quaker Coupons. I told him to only use if it's a great deal. He called me to say he saved $69.49. I told him that was great. Then I asked him how much he spent. He told me $54.62. I was speechless!! LOL. I didn't expect him to spend that much for Granola Bars. He kinda sheepishly said,"I did get $30.00 in Gift Cards back." Which I was happy about and told him I was proud of him for doing his best. He told me that he may be married to a coupon queen, but he isn't qualifing for coupon king. We both laughed and it's all good! LOL.

He got:
6 boxes of Quaker Fiber Granola Bars
16 boxes of Quaker Oatmeal
5 boxes of Quaker Oat Cereal
2 boxes of Quaker chewy Granola Bars
2 bags of Quakes
Total: $54.62 after coupons
He got $30.00 in gift cards for Target
Also, there is a rebate fun pack on the boxes of Chewy Granola Bars. So I will send in for them.


Then today, our church cleaned out their refrig. They do this every other week. They asked if I wanted the milk (unopened) and some soup. :)

Then, another couponer came over and traded with me. I got some winetags and 24 rolls of rolaids for 2 of my mascara coupons. :) Great trade! I can use the winetags and my husband uses rolaids alot. She also told me about some winetags she has seen at our local grocery store. I went over there and scored one $2.00 chicken, 2 $2.00 ham, 2 $1.00 eggs, and 2 $1.00 OJ coupons. So it was worth the short drive over there!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.