Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Trip to Walgreens



WOW! I found some great deals at Walgreens.
It seems they are clearancing ALOT!

Anyways, I got:
4 bottles of Acid Reducer Tablets ( my husband uses these nightly)
1 bottle of Acid Blocker Tablets
1 watercolor paint set ( Easter Basket item!)
1 2pk of toothbrushes
2 packages of dental floss
4 bottles of soda
Total: $22.75
After coupons and my RR: $12.19
I got $9.00 in RR's back!!!! WOO HOO!! 4 bottles of my husband's medicine typically cost $47.96 ($11.99 a bottle). I spent $12.19 and I got $9.00 back in RR's!!
Also, we only had 2 dental flosses left in stockpile, so getting 2 more helps keep my stock.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.