Saturday, March 14, 2009

I went out shopping...

Logli's had a 87 cents sale on meat, so I had to get over there!!! I stopped at a few other places on the way.

First stop:
Walmart
I wanted to pick up the free mascara. I also found a pair of pants I have been wanting. They were on clearnace. OOP: $5.63

Then I stopped at Walgreens:
I needed to use that $3.50 RR that I still had. I picked up the razor that was $8.99 with a $4.00 RR. I had a $4.00 coupon for that. I also picked up Electric toothbrushes that were on clearance and I had a 75 cent off coupon. Those will go in the kids baskets for Easter, since they both have been wanting one.
Total:$22.97
After Clearance and coupons: $5.01
OOP: Zero
Used my rebate card from February, so I didn't spent anything out of pocket and I got my $4.00 RR on the Razor.

Next Stop:

Menards:
They had a lot of Free after Rebate items. I wanted to get my friend something simple for her birthday. They had beautiful 3 tiered candles for free after rebate. So I picked up those and alot of other things. You have to spend $10.00 of NON Refundable items to get the Free Rebate items. So, I picked up the Bird Seed they had on sale.
I got 2 40 pound bags of bird seed
1 bottle of gas treatment for the car
3 photo books
3 lighters
1 box of Forever Bags
1 bottle of Pure Dish Soap
1 can of RainX
2 polo shirts
4 candle jars

Total: $87.67
Total after my rebate credits from last time: $72.77
I am getting back $55.51 in refunds. So, I can use these next time I shop there. I am using the Polo Shirts, Candles and Photo Books in gifts. So, overall, alot out of pocket but worth it!

Last Logli's:


They had a meat sale!
3 boxes of Super pretzels
24 cans of Friskies canned cat food
1 can of OJ
5 bottles of Hot Sauce
4 packs of Cat Treats
3 boxes of Apple Jacks
2 bottles of Dr. Pepper Soda
3 bottles of Apple Juice
2 bagged salads
15 pounds of Pork, Ham and Chicken

Total was $65.40
After coupons it was: $34.95. I also got a $5.00 rebate on the ham, so I will send that in. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.