Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Went to Walgreens

There wasn't anything on my list of things to buy, but I had $20.00 in RR's that I needed to spend or they expire tomorrow. SO, I decided to buy more treats since the kids can bring them for snack time at school.

I bought
7 2liter bottles of soda ( figured with the holidays we will need them, we had no soda in the house)
9 rolls of toilet paper
4 8 packs of cheese crackers
1 box of cheese gold fish crackers
3 cans of cranberry sauce
2 6 packs of raisins
1 box of clearance candy ( for my son's reward)

Total after RR's: $1.09


Then I got a refund check in the mail today and my husband got 2 bags of handme down clothes from family. :) Yeah!!

Stay Frugal everyone!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.