Sunday, November 1, 2009

Target Deals!

I went to my mom's and she has a Target nearby, so I decided to stop. 

* 4 Boxes of Fruit Loops, on sale for $2.66 and it was b3g1. I had coupons for $1.00 off one box of Fruit Loops from the grocery store coupon spitter. So, I used those 4 coupons. Also, Target had a Target coupon for $1.00 off any Kellogg's Cereal. ( Follow this LINK for the Kellogg's coupon). That coupon says one per transaction. So, $2.66 * 3 is $7.98 and the 4th box is free. $7.98-$4.00 in coupons = $3.98- $1.00 Target coupon =$2.98 for 4 boxes of cereal. Basically 75 cents each box.

* Then I picked up my free Herbal Essance Shampoo, Free after coupon mailer

* then I checked the dollar spot, they had 75% off, so the items were 25 cents. I bought 3 lotions for teacher gifts and a pack of pencils.

* I then picked up the glade candle coupons. I had $2.00 off the purchase of 2 candles from inside the packages of Glade candles I had bought in the past. I also had a $1.50 off one candle from a tearpad I got at Kmart awhile back. When you buy 5 Glade Holiday Candles, you get a $5.00 Gift card back. So, $2.50 each * 5 = $12.50 -$5.50 ( amount of the 3 coupons) = $7.00 and I got a $5.00 gift card back. I will use the candles as smaller gifts for teachers and co workers. :)

* Finally, if you bought 2 kellogg's pop tart 12 packs you get a box of fruit snacks free. So, I had .55 cent off coupons on the pop tarts. So, $2.50 each - .55 = $1.95 each ( $3.90 total, plus a free fruit snack)

Total after coupons was $15.55, then I used one of my $10 Swagbucks Mastercard Gift Cards and the $5.00 Target Gift Card I had from the Cereal Deal back in September.  So, Out of pocket I spent .55 cents.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.