Monday, November 30, 2009

Tonight was the end of FPU..

My husband and I finished FPU ( Financial Peace University) tonight. We are more determined than ever to be debt free from our credit cards and car loans!! When we married, we started out with $52,000 in debt from my divorce, his credit cards, my credit cards and our medical bills. Today we have a balance of $4,882 between my oral surgery and credit card debt. We are almost to the end of this and we can't wait to get to baby step 3.

I encourage every single person in the world to take FPU. It will change your live and your mindset!!!

1 comment:

Nick, Amber & Aaron said...

I have heard a lot of good things about FPU and I am so glad to hear you are so close to being debt free. What a relief!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.