Saturday, November 7, 2009

Great Freebie and Frugal Weekend

Well, It's been an nice warm frugal fall weekend. :)

First, we went to a hockey game last night. We were given the tickets for free from a friend who got them and couldn't go. Paid $10.00 for parking and ate before we went. Took snacks.

Second, My aunt had 3 big bags of clothes that she wanted to get rid of, asked my mom if I wanted them. My mom gave them to me yesterday. Name brand clothes for both me and my daughter! Yeah!

Then, today I got a $10.00 survey check in the mail. I also got a free bottle of Aquafresh new ISO active toothpaste. I will try it and tell the company if I like it! I also got a coupon trade today. I am so thrilled! More yougart coupons!! And I got in the mail my Uncrustables coupon for a free box of Smuckers Uncrustables. (from my Sept. post)

And finally, due to my husband being laid off, our church "gifted" us with some food. :) We were shocked to find 2 boxes of food to help with our Thanksgiving meal. I was shocked. We didn't expect to be included because I am working, this is truly a wonderful blessing right now!!

The rest of the time we have stayed home, played in the leaves with our kids, rested, relaxed and enjoyed the fall weather!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.