Friday, November 20, 2009

Night trip...Menards, ToysRUs and VS

Well, I was itching to get out and shop, so we went out tonight.

VS
Another pair of Free underware. Thanks to another mailing.

Toysrus
2 Lego Sets
$7.41 after my $20.00 gift card from my last shopping trip

Menards
8 crayola marker sets
5 6 pack of Crystal Light Bottles
1 indoor power cord
1 bird feeder
2 soy candles
1 box of cat liter
1 6pc. Towel Set
1 Hanna Montana Color and Cut playset

Total: 64.94
Used my $10.00 merchandise rebate card
After that rebate card $54.94, getting $33.25 back in rebates.

Also, 6 of the items are christmas gifts.
I am almost done shopping for christmas!! YEAH!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.