Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Frugal Day!!

Well, First of all, my school was doing there book fair and had a huge table full of clearance stuff. I picked up 5 gifts for $13.00!! WOO HOO!

Second, I got in the mail my Ebates check ($21.00 back!). Then I got my $15.00 Walmart Gift Card from Free Ride. Then I got a free coupon for a free Frosty at Wendy's and a Free pair of undies from VS. I also got a flyer with a coupon for $2.00 off one bottle of shampoo. Save that for next time.

Lastly, I went to Piggly Wiggly. they currently have a deal ( ends tomorrow) where you mix and match 8 items and you get them for $1.25 each item. Here is what I picked up:
2 blue bonnet magarines, on sale .49 cents each
1 container of milk, $1.99 on sale
2 packages of fudge shoppe cookies, on sale $1.25 when you buy 8 items, $1.00 off IP coupon
2 boxes of crackers, on sale $1.25 when you buy 8, $1.00 off of 2 IP coupons
2 packages of Pecan Sandies Cookies, $1.25 when you buy 8, $1.00 off each package IP coupons
1 box of Cheeze it Crackers, $1.25 when you buy ,.75 cents off IP Coupon
1 package of Rainbow Deluxe Cookie, $1.25 when you buy 8, .55 cents off one package IP Coupon

Total before discounts and coupons: $37.29
After coupons: $7.67
I bought a lot of crackers and cookies. I will use these for the upcoming holidays when my kids need to bring in snacks for parties and such. :)

Stay Frugal Everyone!!! I have $20 in Walgreens RR's that expire tomorrow...so I need to use those up....hum.what to buy?? We will see!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.