Monday, November 23, 2009

9 Lives Boutique

This is a advertisment...sort of....I am not getting paid to post this...but I just love this store and wanted to share it with my local readers!!! 

If you live in Walworth County, anywhere near Lake Geneva, WI, and you want to save money but find great items, you have to visit 9 Lives Boutique!! 9 Lives Boutique is a second hand store like no other!!! It's a resale shop that has nice name brand, wonderful quality clothes!! Their prices are great!!! AND THE BEST PART??? 100% of their profits goes to Lakeland Animal Shelter!! Which means it helps animals every time you shop there! The ladies there have helped me ( I have no sense of fashion!) put outfits together. They have name brand kids clothes, mens clothes and womens clothes. I have gotten children's books in great shape for my kids. I have found a really beautiful teddy bear for my collection. And I know every time I buy something, I am also helping animals!! While I mostly shop at thrift stores and resale shops, this one is by far my favorite!!

If you are in Walworth County or in the Lake Geneva Area, go visit them!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.