Sunday, January 18, 2009

Walmart, quick trip



I ran to Walmart and Walgreens due to other errands.

At Walmart,
4 bars of baby soap
1 box of cotton swabs

76 cents after coupons




At Walgreens

6 jars of Ragu
2 boxes of Lipton Tea
2 packs of cheese
1 pack of christmas to/from labels

Total: $21.97
Then I used my coupons, Total after coupons: $19.47
Then I used my RR's from the soda deal and granola deal from last week. Total after RR's:$7.47
Then I used my Shoppers Hotline Gift card so it paid the balance. Out of Pocket: Zero! and I got a $10.00 RR from the Ragu/Lipton Purchase!!

I know we will be having lots of speghetti and grilled cheese sandwiches this week. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.