Thursday, January 8, 2009

Trip to Walgreens...




Went to Walgreens today.
I did two transactions:

First Transaction:
2 bottles of Centrum Vitamins (bonus 30 pk)
1 bottle of Caltrate

Total before coupons: $21.00
After coupons: $12.00
I got a $10.00 Register Rewards back.

Tranaction 2:
Fructius Shampoo
Bayer Aspirin
Aleve ( Bonus bottle 50% extra)
2 bottles of Childrens Vitamins
Alke-seltzer Flu Medicine

Total Before coupons: $29.28
After Coupons: 21.28
I got another $10.00 Register Reward

So I spent $33.28, but I got $20.00 in register rewards for next time AND the second transaction qualifies for the Bayer Rebate that was in this past sunday's paper. Which will give me another $10.00 back. First Rebate for 2009!! So, I spend $33.28 out of pocket but I have $20.00 of free spending money next trip and $10.00 coming back to me. :) The kids have vitamins again for awhile and I have more flu medicine on hand incase I get sick like I did last spring!!

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

frugalmommie!
you did great at Walgreens. I was too late to the print party.
Mercedes

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.