Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Food

Tonight was dinner and prayer at our church, we all went there for dinner and the lady that was fixing dinner packed up all the extras for us to take home! It should cover dinner for 2 nights. She also had an extra gallon of milk and one dozen eggs.

Also, I went and cashed in my Thank you Points. So, I have a $25.00 Visa Gift Card coming. I will save it for upcoming needs.

I also got a $10.00 refund check in the mail and $1.00 for a survey in the mail today.

I am still in shock, but okay. Thank you for the kind emails and support. I am going to go out tomorrow night and do a bit of shopping. I have some free item coupons that expire at the end of the month (saturday) so I want to use them up before they expire. I wil not spend much, I am watching every penny!

I sat down and reworked out budget. I have enough money to cover the next 2 months. So, right now, the only worry is no health insurance.

KEEP BEING FRUGAL!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.