Sunday, January 4, 2009

Steve and Barry's going out of business...

I had never heard of this store until this weekend, but when we went on our vacation, we found a Going Out of Business Sale. I asked my hubby if I could stop and look...What a great shopping trip! Nothing was over $3.33. Total before discount.$450! After the discounts, I spent $113.33. I put it on my credit card so I could collect my thank you points, but I already wrote the check out which I will drop in the mail tomorrow, so no accumlated debt! Here is what I got:
8 pairs of men's carpenter jeans
2 pairs of men's dress shorts
1 pair of men's casual shorts
8 pairs of woman's underware
3 bras
3 packs of socks for boys
1 swimsuit
1 sun dress
1 hooded winter jacket
3 fannel babydoll style shirts
1 black hensey cotton shirt
5 pairs of woman's jeans
2 long jane type shirts
7 pairs of assorted work pants, corduroy, chinos, trousers, etc.
3 big mesh bags ( tote bags for grocery shopping!)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.