Friday, January 16, 2009

Walgreens trip


Well, after having freezing temps and the flu, I finally had a chance to run to Walgreens.

Transaction one:
7 12packs of Sierra Mist and Mountain Dew
Total before coupons:$21.00
Total after coupons: $13.79
That is a $1.97 for a 12 pack! And the best part, I got $10 RR for my next trip! :)

Transaction two:
4 boxes Fiber One Granola Bars
1 box Fiber One Pastry Tarts
1 Value Box of Nature Valley Granola Bars
Total: $13.34
After coupons: $6.67
I got another $2.00 register reward and 10 bonus boxtops.

So, I will save the $12.00 in register rewards for next week. I still have several $3.00 off $10.00 Grand Opening coupons which I will use next week before they expire.

Not my best trip, but my husband loves Mountain Dew and for the $20.46 I spent, I got $12.00 in future purchase register rewards.

I also stopped by and picked up my free Blockbuster Rental. :) So we wil have a movie night tonight. Free.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.