Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just random stuff...and a few IP coupons

One of my issues with Sentry was that they didn't accept internet coupons. Well, there is a sign on their door that they now do accept internet coupons! WOO HOO!! That will make for some better trips there.

Also, my DH got another Redbox code in his email today, so we returned Mondays Movie and picked up another free movie!

Also, I now have enough swagbucks to get another gift card, but I think I am going to wait and keep working on it. If you dont do swagbucks, you should!! You can sign up at SWAGBUCKS

I updated my coupons binder. It's full. I am sending my husband over to Pick n Save tomorrow because there are things I want to pick up and I don't have the time. This is the first time he is going. :) I will report back how he did. I did list everything to buy ( 5 things) and the coordinating coupons. I will post tomorrow on his adventure.

IP Coupons:
$3.00 off any Purina Pet Food or Pet Treats any size, any variety...
Go to www.purinacare.com
Click on "Get Your Free Quote". Fill out the page and enter code B3KCA
Click continue, choose one of the deductibles, then click SAVE.
Enter your email and a password and click SAVE.
They will send you an email immediately with the link to the coupon.
It let me print two coupons (with unique numbers).

Progresso Soup
$1.10 off one can of Progresso Soup, You can print 2 of this coupon.

Sudafed coupon

Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers

I will keep adding more as I find more.

STAY FRUGAL EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.