Saturday, February 21, 2009

Walgreens Trip last night

My mother called me to let me know that Walgreens had their Valentine's Day stuff 90%off. We need Valentines day cards for next year so I headed over there. Also my husband's birthday is this week and with him being laid off, I knew I had to spend very little money.

I picked up
2 pairs of Boxer Shorts (Birthday gifts for hubby! These shorts come with little gift bags, so I just used one for his gifts)
2 cute stuffed animals ( one for my hubby's birthday and one for easter basket stuffer!)
7 boxes of Valentine's Cards (we are now set for 3 years!)
2 pez dispensers ( will add to easter baskets!)

Total was $7.80 but I used my rebate card so I spent no money out of pocket. I also went to starbucks last night, used my gift card from Swagbucks and spent nothing out of pocket.

I have to run out and buy some cat food! One of my cats needs special cat food with medicine!! EXPENSIVE, but I have to do it because the alternative is more expensive. Also, I plan to hit Kmarts Double Coupon Event tomorrow with a friend!
Stay Frugal!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.