Saturday, February 7, 2009

Just an Update!

Well, this is just an update. My husband is still unemployeed, several more rounds of unemployment happened at my husbands old company. My husband is looking for work, but we are fine and hanging in there.

I got the $25.00 Visa Gift Card from my Thank you points. I used a few dollars of it to buy stamps. I will use the rest for groceries and some night pullups for son. We don't plan on grocery shopping for the next few weeks.

My husband did get unemployement. So, we are thankful for that. It's only 40% of his income, but it will help.

I stopped by the Clothing Closet this morning. My daughter was in need of pants, I swear she grew overnight! Anyways, We found about 6 pairs of pants; 2 of them were really cute jeans, one pair of bib overalls, 1 pair of sweat pants, and one pair of leggings. She was so happy! Also, I picked up some shirts for her ( long sleeve) and a pair of Aqua Socks for my son. As we were leaving, they opened up a box and it had all books!! My daughter, who is a avid reader, was so excited, she brough home and armload of books. Everything at the clothing closet if free. It was VERY BUSY but it was worth it!

So, we really haven't spent any money. We have all our February bills paid, and we are taking every extra cent and saving it for summer when I will not be working.

I will be posting more freebies and free sites, while my debt snowball is frozen and not rolling.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.