Monday, September 7, 2009

Trip to Walgreens

Well, I ran to Walgreens to do the Starbucks Ice Cream deal.

Here is what I came back with:



3 bottles of Laundry Detergent ( On sale for $1.99 a bottle! and my stockpile was getting low! YEAH! They also had my favorite scent, so I had to buy it!!)
2 Campbells Soup at Hand ( use for work, IVC coupon for 99 cents each, had coupon from Sunday paper for $1.00 off 2, so 50 cents each after coupon)
3 Carefree Panty Liners( IVC coupon makes them .99each, had coupons from ALL YOU for $1.00 off one, so they were all free)
1 Glade 3 wick candle, (On sale for $5.99, got a $3.00 off coupon but don't remember where I got it from and got a $2.00 RR back)
1 pack of Sandwich cookies, on clearance 70 cents
1 pack of Durcell Batteries ( on sale for $2.99, had a 75 cent off coupon from sunday paper, then you get a $1.00 RR)
2 battery powered toothbrushes, 25 cents on clearance
2 packs of cupcake liners
1 Gorton Scrimp Bowl (on sale $1.99 and I had a $1.00 off coupon can't remember where I got it.)

Total: $42.63
Used $11.50 in RR's from previous trips
After coupons, RR's and with tax: $11.95 and I got back $8.00 in RR's for next time!
**************************************
Well, next time came a bit sooner than I thought. My husband needed CLR for the toilet issues we have been having. Since Walgreens had it on sale, I went back.

I picked up:
5 bottles of Laundry Detergent
1 bottle of CLR
2 Reese's Candy bars ( 55 cent off coupons from the sunday paper and you get a $1.00 RR back)
Total: $18.44
After coupons and the $8.00 RR's: $7.27  and I got another $1.00 RR from the candy. :) Yeah, 5 bottles of laudry soap for $7.27!!! WOO HOO!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.