Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shopping trip! $35.00 for everything in the photo.

My last big shopping trip was August 10th, with a few small trips to Walgreens/Kmart in between. I wanted to plan to hold off another week because money is tight, but Logli's had their $1.00 deals and so I decided to go. I didn't buy any basics ( milk, meats, fresh veggies) because I had limited funds and we still have enough for about 2 weeks worth of meals. I only picked up things that were really cheap and I will incorporate them into our menu plan. It was a smaller trip, so in about 2 weeks, I might have to go back out there again for a big trip.

First stop Target:
Did the cereal deal ( see previous post). OOP was $5.50 and I got a $5.00 gift card back.




Second Stop Loglis:

4 boxes of rice
4 boxes of potatoes
2 boxes of suddenly salad pasta
5 jars of baby food ( donation)
2 betty crocker delights
2 thai noodle soups
4 Reese peanut butter cups/bars
4 loafs of wonder bread
3 bottles of hand soap
5 boxes of Pretzelfuls
2 boxes of Toaster Strudels
1 jar of pickle relish
1 box of Kashi Cereal
2 boxes of Minutes maid juice pops
2 boxes of Luigi Ice cups
4 bags of fozen veggies
1 bag of skillet dinner ( frozen veggies with chicken)
2 rolls of biscuits
1 head of lettuce
12 tootbrushes
1 steamer microwave lunch
4 Healthy choice meals ( from the IP coupon, see previous post!)
2 tubs of butter

Before coupons: $96.41
After coupons: $30.43

3 comments:

Jess said...

WOW! What a deal! I sure wish we liked Fiber One :) I made a quick stop at Walgreen's today to get some of the items I overlooked getting RR's on the last time (made sure to go without the 2 and 3 year old) and made out very well. The cashier commented that I "sure know what I'm doing" when it comes to Walgreens shopping - I told her that I know of some Super Shopper Mommies that help point me to the deals, THANKS!!!!!!
Jess

Frugalmommie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frugalmommie said...

Sorry, I deleted the other post due to spelling errors! What I posted was...

HI Jess! Great deals at Walgreens! GOOD JOB! I like the Fiber One Flakes, but my husband likes the other stuff. So I buy a few boxes of each. :) The kids won't touch Fiber One Cereal, but that is OKAY..you can get free kids cereal at Target this week! Check out my current post to find out why!

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT! Encourage your friends to come visit my blog! I am thinking of another sweepstakes, just haven't figured out what yet. :)

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.