Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Morning!

I had heard there was going to be a used book sale in the town near ours. So, we went out this morning to see what they had. We only bought $1.00 worth of books. We were kinda bummed, then we noticed rummages everywhere. Found out that the town was having city wide rummage sale!!!  We hit about 20 of them, only spent $15.00 but had so much fun. My son found some matchbox cars he has been looking for, my daughter found books (boxcar children and animal ark books! of course!), a disney computer game, A beautiful hard cover disney princess story book and I found 6 dresses for my daughter.  She had needed some new dresses. One lady gave loafs of homemade bread. My kids had a great time. We even found a big box of free new toys.

Just a nice overcast Saturday morning. Spent very little money for lots of fun! My kids are happily playing with the free toys they found in the free boxes.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.