Friday, September 4, 2009

No Sunday Paper Coupons and other notes!

Just to let you know, there will be no Sunday Newspaper Coupons due to Labor Day Holiday! So, it gives us 3 days to clean out and organize those binders!

Tomorrow is the last day of Kmarts Super Doubles Event. Also, I got this in an email for a free Cereal when you spend $15.00. LINK So you can use it with your double coupons. Also, When I was checking Mercedes site, Common Sense with Money.com. She also had two other Kmart Coupons. Zest Soap and V05 Shampoo

Today was a great day! I got 3 FULL bags of books at the library book sale. It was the last day, so it was fill a bag for $2.00. I got many books I was looking for and several for my trading.

Then I came home to find my mail box had another $10.00 Swagbucks Mastercard! I am saving those for Christmas Shopping!! I also had 2 free samples in there!

Then for lunch my husband and I went out to eat! We went to Subway. I had a $5.00 gift card from Coke Rewards and a coupon from my entertainment book for "Buy one sub and soda get the second sub and soda free". So, I paid $1.80 out of pocket for lunch!!

FINALLY a few more IP coupons:
LINK! IP coupon, $1.00 off of ONE Pillsbury Toaster Strudel!

Also, LINK! IP Coupon for $1.00 off any ONE pillsbury Grands!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.