Sunday, December 28, 2008

Went out and grocery shopped...

I needed to get some shopping done..

Aldi's $61.03
Logli's $190.35 before coupons, $104.31 after coupons.

So, I spent $165.34, If I don't do another big shopping trip for 4 weeks, it comes to $41.34 for each week. :)

I am not going to post photos, because I have put most of it away, but some of my best buys were Holiday/Christmas items that were clearanced. Such as Holiday Toliet Paper, Paper Towels, Holday packaged Cream Cheese, Holiday Packaged Crackers, Holiday Packaged Oatmeal, etc. Since they were 30% off plus I used my double coupons, I got several items for next to nothing. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.