Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I just wanted to stop by my blog today and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

May your 2009 be happy, frugal and fun! Do you have goals for 2009? I try to make goals every year ( not new year resolutions). So, this year my goals are
1. Pay off our family Van ( Oct. 2009)
2. Pay off Large Credit card ( the one that is in the ticker at the bottom of the screen.
3. I also want to step up my cooking, refunding and recycling this year. Recycling doesn't just mean Cans and Bottles. I am talking about reusing instead of buying new. Borrowing instead of buying. AND, Use hand me downs and freecycle to keep my spending at a minimum.
4. Keep my $250 a month for my Large Shopping trips and $50 a month for my small runs!

I hope your Christmas was Merry and your New Year looks bright!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.