Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Points Program

I do many point programs to earn free gift cards.

There is a new one I was just introduced too. They have Target, Starbucks and other gift cards, so I signed up. You get "bucks" for surfing the web and reading their forums.

Here is the link
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=272756

It's called swagbucks. You get 3 bucks for signing up and here are two more codes.
Enter code SWAGGERNAUT by Dec 21 (1 Swag Buck)
Enter code SWAG1 by Dec 25 (1 Swag Buck)


It looks like it will take awhile for you to earn enough bucks, but there also looks like there are many oppuntunites to do so!

Enjoy!

I always cash out my point programs in July and Jan. I cashed out a few points in Dec, but not many. I am planning on holding off for awhile since I did most of my christmas shopping online and I am getting lots of points/cash back on those purchases!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.