Monday, December 22, 2008

Freebie Monday..

I spent money over the weekend, not a frugal weekend at all. So, I have to watch my spending now this week!

Today has been a good day!
Redbox code for today is EC22KP.
You can rent a video for free using that code, just make sure you bring the movie back before 9pm tomorrow. My kids are watching Wall-E right now.

Also, my kids used their last Halloween Trick or Treat McDonald's Coupons. So, they got a treat!

And, a co worker gave me some hand me down clothes! YEAH!!! So, I have to go through them tonight and decide what I want to keep!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.