Friday, December 19, 2008

CVS trip...

Well, my ECB were about to expire tomorrow, so despite the 14 inches of snow, we went off to use them.

When I got there I scanned my card and got 2 more coupons. $10.00 off any gift and $5.00 any purchase. :)
I bought my hubby a $20.00 gift and I picked up a $15.00 gift card.
They wouldn't let me use the ECB on the gift card. So, I used my Shoppers Hotline Visa Debit card and I didn't spend anything out of pocket.

Then I did a second transaction. Two gifts for my hubby. After ECB's, I had $3.84 out of pocket. :)

So, 3 more gifts for him for $3.84 and I got a $15.00 gift card which I can either keep or use as a gift.

:)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.