Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thank you Snapfish!

I have to share with you a great customer service experience I just had. I ordered a photo book for my husband's grandmother for christmas. I ordered it through Snapfish. I had a free book code, so it just cost me shipping.

I got it last week and I didn't open it because I was going to ship it to her. My mother in law asked me to open it and take a look at it. When we did, we found that they put the cover on backwards. So the pages looked upside down!

I was concerned because Snapfish has always given me good quality things. I emailed them right away. Due to it being Thanksgiving, I expected to hear from them in about a week. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised that they emailed me the next day (yesterday), I got a credit for the book and reordered it promptly. Then TODAY, I got another email, refunding my shipping on the order.

So, now another book will be on it's way to me for the gift.

Way to go Snapfish, that was excellent customer service, especially over the holidays!!

2 comments:

Just Frugal said...

That is great!Hey when are you going to add a "followers" link so I get notified whenever you make a new and exciting post to your blog!?

Frugalmommie said...

Hey Just Frugal..I didn't know I could do that...I need to figure that out! Thanks for following my blog!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.