Saturday, November 1, 2008

After Halloween Shopping

I have nothing on the calendar today, so we have been home. The kids were playing so I ran to Walmart. I wanted to check the halloween deals. I didn't get much in decorations or anything, but I did find a few things.

*30 pack of Doritios (they are small bags you can give out for trick or treat, I will use them for my kids lunch box snack)
*3 pack of girls socks, White, Purple and Black ( nothing halloween about them but the 3 basic colors)
*2 pairs of boxer shorts ( plaid blue, will use a extra christmas gift for hubby..I know...boring but it's an extra thing to unwrap)
bag of Halloween Erasers ( I work in a school, so save for next years halloween)
*2 packs of cupcake liners
*9 6 inch glowsticks ( pink and blue)
*1 bag of 15 assorted color glow sticks ( all glow sticks will be saved for camping! The kids love that!)
*2 kids plastic treat bags ( nothing halloween about them, I use the for birthday gift bags)
*Package of Paper Plates ( halloween themeed but we use them camping)

Total Spent: $19.76

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.