Saturday, November 15, 2008

My walgreens trip....

I went to the brand new Walgreen's here in my town. Walgreen's had $5.00 off when you spend $20 coupons.


Here are my transactions:
Transaction one:
4 Start Smart/Special K Cereals (used $1.00 off each from the sunday paper)
2 4 pk Toilet Papers
2 Reeses Candy(needed these to make my $20.00)
2 Rimmel Eye Liners ( used Coupons from Kmart Beauty Book)
1 Goody Brush ( used IP coupon)
2 Glade Oil Refills ( used my BOGO coupon)
1 Bottle Soda ( had $1.00 off)
Total before coupons:
$44.93
After coupons: $15.23 and I got $2.00 cash back for the not working register rewards



Transaction 2:
8 Glade Oil refills
2 Rimmel Mascaras
2 Littles Pet Shop Toys ( not pictured because they are christmas gifts!)
1 Diego Explorer Toy (christmas gifts they were buy 2 get one free)
1 Goody Hair Brush
$90.46 before coupons
$27.96 after coupons and gift card from last months refund

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.