Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cashed in my Points...

Typically I cash in all my point programs in July and December but, due to the fact I need to do some holiday shopping, I decided to cash in this week.

So, I cashed in and here is what I am getting:
$25 Applebee's Gift Card
$10.00 Check
$14.75 Check
Big Red Toy Semi-Truck ( it came this past week! Christmas Gift)
Disney sticker sheets ( stocking Stuffers)
3 music downloads ( I put them on my ILO)


Not as big as the first half of the year, but I haven't done my point programs as much as I should. But, it's still free stuff for just my time. :)

1 comment:

Diaz Howard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.