Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Coke Points!! ONE MORE YEAR!

Coke Points were set to expire Dec. 31st, 2008. Well, I just got an email this morning. They are going to do it again in 2009! This is the 3rd year of doing it! Yeah!!!!!

I have gotten some great prizes from Coke Points! I love the program! We drink very little soda but my parent, my in laws and my brother all drink it and they give me their points. This is great becuase it provides movie rentals and other great prizes for my kids!!

YEAH!!!!!!

1 comment:

laddfamily said...

My son will be happy, he has been collecting them most of this year.

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.