Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas is just around the corner..

I used to be so good about christmas gifts. I would shop all year long, finding clearance items and hiding them until christmas. This year has been different. I am working 3 jobs and we have had one thing after another happen in our lives. So, I have been watching internet deals for gifts. I found one that is pretty good. For men, a Laser Level Tool. It's $9.99 and free shipping. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Strait-Line+6041300CD+&x=20&y=19

So, many family members will be getting one of those!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.