Saturday, March 19, 2011

WOW! What an awesome day!!!

I had another coupon class today! It was so nice! The people there were friendly and some of them even chipped in and gave advice about the area! It was great! We had 30 people there today!!

One woman asked me to post the Price Book Page I used when I first started doing this. Here is the LINK, just click on the LINK and it will take you to the page. I believe the page does have a printable version!

Also, several people asked for my email address to send me deals they see, PLEASE DO! It's frugalmommie22@hotmail.com!!

Also, please email me if you have any questions.

STAY FRUGAL AND HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I was in your class today! I was the one that probably talked too much...but I get so excited :)

Thanks, I learned a lot, and am REALLY excited about the new Chex Mix coupon!!

You did a great job with the class, I really enjoyed it.

Frugalmommie said...

Hi Lisa! Thanks so much!! I love doing it. Please sign up for the blog emails or become a follower!

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.