Monday, March 28, 2011

Woo Hoo! My Barnes and Nobles Order!

Remember when Groupon had the $20 Barnes and Noble Gift Card for $10 bucks? Well I bought one. This past week, I went and placed my order! They  had a buy 3 get the 4th free paperback book sale. They also have free shipping with a $25.00 order. So, my book order came to $23.95 with a $4.95 shipping. So, I went back and found a tote bag for $1.98 on clearance. So my order came to $7.27 for 5 books and a tote bag. I got the free shipping and one book was free. Since I have groupon credits, I didn't pay the $10.00 for the gift card. So my true OOP was the $7.27 for 5 books! YEAH! 2 of the books I have been waiting to read! 
Wonderful goodie on my first day of spring break!

Don't know what Groupon is?? It's a buying group with some great deals! Check it out here at this LINK! Everyday there is new deals at restaurants, and other places!! You can search for your city and state and see what they have!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.