Monday, March 7, 2011

Follow up from yesterday!!

I just have to praise my local Walgreens!! After calling corporate, I got a call today from store manager. She was very nice and extremely understanding. I didn't even have to explain the situation, she knew what was going on and she was very friendly.  So, I went back this evening after work and got my boxes of Cream of Wheat! I am very excited because my husband loves this stuff!

As I said in my previous post, be polite and try to work with the store. Don't cheat and don't do anything to lose their trust. I love coupon shopping and I want to see it be fair for everyone!! The situation I had this weekend with Walgreens proves that you can have a great couponing relationship with a store.  This also means my business will continue with Walgreens! YEAH!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.