Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Trip to Sentry!!

Well, my coupon class was a success and I headed home. I had to stop at Sentry to pick up Tomatoes and Lettuce for the Employee Lunch Tomorrow.  I had a $2.00 RR for Sentry. Despite the fact the produce is at the front of the store, I had to go to the bathroom so bad that I went to the back of the store to use their bathroom. Next to the bathroom, near the hallway are the clearance items. In the clearance items were deoderant and razors!!!! .99 cents each. I grabbed my coupon binder and started going through the deals!!

Transaction:
Lettuce, 2 heads, $1.29
Tomatoes, on sale, $.98
5 Quattro 3 pks of Razors, $2.99 on clearance, had 5 $3.00 off coupons
8 Sure Deo., On Clearance .99 cents, had  8 $1.00 off coupons
1 Gillette coupon, on clearance for .99 cents, had 1 $1.00 off coupon
2 Right Guard Deo., on clearance for .99 cents, had 2/$2.00 off IP coupon ( from coupons.com last week)
Total before coupons: $30.85
After coupons, my $2.00 RR and my .05 bag discount: $3.82. All deoderant and razors were free, plus I made .01 overage on them. :)

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.