Friday, March 19, 2010

$106.53 Worth of things at Walgreens for $28.24 ..and I still screwed it up!

Okay..I wrote out my senerios, I got the coupons organized, and I went to Walgreens ...I planned on 6 transactions and I thought it would be aobut $17 OOP...I ended up with 8 Tranactions and $28 OOP!! I had my kids with me, got distracted and one of my fillers ended up in the wrong transaction which messed up my OOP!!!  UGH!!! But all in all, I did fine. :)

I am too tired to list all the transactions...but here is a photo.



I ended up getting $106 worth of items for $28. I needed some new makeup, toilet paper and some more of those Shrimp Bowls ( ON clearance .75 cents!!). Also I got a Catalina for free maxi pads again. :) So, one more free pack!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.