Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Quick Walgreens Trip

I stopped at Walgreens. I picked up:

2 Healthy Choice Mixin Meals, on sale for $3.00 each, had a $1.00 off coupon from ALL YOU mag.
2 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers, on sale for $2.50 each, had no coupons but used my two RR's from my last shopping to trip. I will also get $3.00 off in register rewards for buying them with the mixin meals.
2 Jimmy Dean Breakfast sandwiches, $2.50 on sale, used a $1.00 off coupon from the sunday paper
2 Pert shampoos, on sale 2 for $5.00, used coupons for $1.00 off from an Internet printable and got $2.00 back in RR's.

Total $21.00
After coupons and RR's from last Walgreens Trip: $10.78
I used my Walgreens gift card to pay the $10.78 so no out of pocket spent.
I got $5.00 back in RR's for my next trip. I bought the Mixing Meals and Cafe Steamers for work lunches, so that covers 4 days of work lunches for free!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.