Saturday, May 9, 2009

Great Trip to Walgreens!

I had some time before I did my volunteer work tonight, so I stopped at Walgreens!

I picked up
1 bag (6 pk) of ladies socks ( on clearance for $2.49!), used a $2.00 RR
1 stick of Men's Deoderant, used a $3.00 RR
1 tube of sensitive toothpaste, 75 cents off coupon from sunday paper
2 Kraft microwave mac and cheese, coupon for B1G1F coupon from sunday paper, on sale for $1.00 each

Total: $11.97
After coupons and RR: $5.73
Then used the last of my refund card: $2.96

So, I paid $2.96 out of pocket and got $6.50 back in RR's from the toothpaste and the deoderant. I am thrilled with 6 new pairs of socks. Original price on those was $6.00.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.