Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Quick Run to Walgreens..

I haven't been shopping because I have a writer from the Wisconsin State Journal contact me. He is going to follow me for an afternoon of shopping this upcoming weekend. So, I am saving my freebies and coupons for that day. BUT, I read at one of my forum sites that Walgreens had Good Night Sleep pants on sale for $2.79!! So, of course, I grabbed my coupons and went over there. I did find 2 packs at my Walgreens!! So I had a $2.00 off coupon from a mailing and a coupon from a coupon spitter for $1.50 off. I also found pancake mix for 15 cents and a bottle of nutmeg for 25 cents. Picked up both of those.
My total after coupons: $2.78
YEAH!!

I also stopped by Blockbuster Video and picked up a free movie. So my kids have a movie this weekend!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.