Monday, May 4, 2009

Good Freebie Weekend

First off, my husband was able to get a trailer load of mulch for FREE! We have put mulch in all our gardens. We hope this cuts down on the weed problems we have!
The second great freebie was in the form of a $50 visa gift card. WAY BACK (Dec 29th, 2008) there was a DODGE RAM test drive offer. I went and tested a Dodge Ram and I got the $50 gift card today!!WOO HOO!
Third, I got 2 of my Menards rebates back! So we will use those to buy items for our gardens.
Forth, I got a free sample of deoderant and body wash today!!

So, pretty great freebie weekend! Hope you are all getting coupons and freebies you have asked for!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.