Sunday, April 24, 2011

Really GOOD shopping deals!

On the way home from celebrating Easter tonight, we stopped at the Super Walmart out by my mom's home. I wanted to pick up one thing and check the Easter Clearance. They didn't have Easter Clearance yet, but they did have an awesome clearance sale going on! Women jeans were $3.00 ( not my style but very nice), they had clothing $1.00 and $3.00. AND They had shoes!! All clearance shoes under $10 were 50% off and any shoes OVER the $10 were $5.00!!
So for $72.00 I bought:

1 pair of Womans Boots, $3.50 ea.
1 pair of Rain Boots, $3.50 ea.
2 pairs of Tennis shoes for Women, $5.00 ea.
3 pairs of girls tennis shoes ( one size for the next 3 sizes for my daughter) $3.50 each pair
2 pairs of boys tennis shoes ( one size for the next 2 sizes for my son) $3.50 each pair
2 pairs of boy hiker boots ( one size up for the next 2 sizes for my son) $2.50 each
3 bras, $3.00 each
1 7 pack of underware, clearance $4.50 for the pack
2 pair of men's pajamas, $3.00 each
2 curtain panels ( YEAH! FINALLY!) for $2.50 each on clearance
1 bottle of baby powder, not on sale, but what I needed to pick up
1 6 pack of girls underware, $3.00 on clearance

Total with tax: $72!

 I am thrilled! Considering the boys hiking boots were originally $17.99 each, the woman's boots for $14.99, and all the tennis shoes were $14.99 or higher. I really got some great deals! I will not have to buy my kids tennies for at least until next winter!!!! My local Walmart typically doesn't have clearance like this, so I am HAPPY!!!

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.