Tuesday, April 5, 2011

** Confirmed! *** Double Double Coupons at Pick N Save again this Saturday

This Saturday, April 9th, Pick N Save will be doubling up to 10 $1.00 coupons instead of the typical 5!! I am excited about this because I couldn't attend the last one! Now, I have enough food for about 2 more weeks, but due to this good sale I am going to shop this Saturday.

What about you? I have heard from a few readers that they did really good last week! What did you do? What do you plan for this week? Remember, they have the good Kellogg's cereal deal!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It is still the next three Saturdays..through the 4/23. There are posters up in the Milwaukee area stores. Other than that, they have been keeping it low key for whatever reason?

Frugalmommie said...

When I called my store, the lady wouldn't confirm it, then I got my weekly flyer and it was on there. So, I am not sure if they are keeping it quiet or not..but I want everyone to know!! :)

pennyscents said...

There was an announcement on the store speaker about it while I was shopping last week. It is through the 23rd.

Last Sat I got 20 kraft shredded cheese. $1.66x20=%33.20-$20.00(10 -$1.00/2 MC's from the P&S book=$13.20. Final price is .66 cents a bag & we were completely out, so I was happy to get some in my freezer.

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.