Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great School Supplies deals at Menards!


If you can get to Menards this week, it's worth the trip. The have lots of rebates items on school supplies.

Markers, pencils, colored pencils, glue sticks, pens, kids scissors and erasers are .19 cents after rebate. (limit 10 items on the rebate)

Compass Set, 4pk. High Lighters, 3 subject notebooks and mechanical pencils are .49 cents after rebate. (Limit 10)

Backpacks are .99 cents after rebate. (Limit 6)

Dry erase board, Dry Eraser 4 pk Markers, Science Calculator are all $1.99 after rebate. (Limit 10)

Crayola Highlighters and Roller Glue Sticks are FREE after rebate. (No limit, but you do have to purchase $10.00 worth of non rebate items in order to qualify for rebate)

There is also alot of other rebate items too!

So, I went to Menards this morning after church service. I picked up:

2 cans of Hornet/Wasp Spray ( $1.99 with a $1.00 rebate back)
1 pack of Mechanical pencils
2 packs of erasers
2 packs of pencil top erasers
2 student scissors
1 box of colored pencils
2 boxes of pencils
3 boxes of washable markers
2 roller glues
2 packs of highlighters
2 super school kits
1 4 count pk of highlighters
2 compass and protractor sets
4 3subject notebooks
1 science calculator
1 4 pk of dry eraser markers
1 dry erase board
5 kids backpacks



Total: $95.88, I used merchandise rebate cards from other Menards rebates, so I paid nothing out of pocket. And I am getting $69.00 back in rebates. I did make one mistake, which means I will have to return them, I bought the Crayola roller glues and Crayola highlighters without the additional $10.00 purchase. opps!

As you can see, my kids don't need that many backpacks or highlighters going into the grades they are going into, BUT I plan on stockpiling that stuff and saving it for the kids as they get older or if I should need some of it as office supplies.

No comments:

Frugalmommie as been on WITI FoxNews6 Television Milwaukee, WTMJ620 Radio, Several local newspapers, The Wisconsin State Journal, and is in a feature article in All You Magazine in the April 2009 edition.